If you are unable to download the file above, try this link.
Audition tracks are password-protected. Contact your CMASC District Governor directly if you have not received the password by email. If you have any questions about downloading and extracting a zip file, please reach out to your school's technology staff.
2) Download and print the audition materials above.
3) Record up to 35 auditions per school. (Additional information available here.)
4) Ensure that you are saving the recordings as .mp3 files with the following format: 1ImaginaryMSSmithJohn.mp3 (CMEA District, School, Last Name, First Name).mp3 Auditions not following this exact format or sent in any other file type will be automatically disqualified.
5) Go to festivalscores.com and upload your students' recordings. For detailed instructions on this process, check here.
6) Pay for your entries in one of the following two ways: